Hey Friends,
Today, I thought I would post some random thoughts I have been having lately.
Thoughtful thoughts...
...I am having a rough time dealing with this shift change with Jake. I don't know why, I've been through this a 1000 times, but for some reason this time I'm taking it way to hard. I just hope next week it gets easier.
....The terrible twos are starting to set in and holy cow. I don't think anyone can prepare you for the fits and fights. I pray for more patience, and loving thoughts. John is starting to test my patience more and more.
...I am hitting that 10 weeks-left-wall. I am ready for this baby to come out. I am scared to see how much more weight I have gained and I am just ready. PLUS, I AM SUPER EXCITED TO SEE WHO SHE LOOKS LIKE. I keep having dreams of a red head. :)
....The book series "The Hunger Games" is truly addicting. I have had my doubts about it, but my bff told me to not give-up on it, and boy has not giving up been a true reward. Thanks, B.K.M. :)
....My life is far from perfect. I just have to keep telling myself, that this is life and everything happens for a reason.



Everything makes you strong Abbie. You are doing a great job. And, I agree with BKM, keep on readin' when you can steal a minute or two.
ReplyDelete